Monday, October 22, 2007

Erin Andrews Makes Me Happy




The South Carolina Gamecocks lost to Vanderbilt this weekend. Some people turned to drugs or alcohol to cope. Not me, all I need is some Erin Andrews. For those of you that don't know, Erin Andrews is a sideline reporter for ESPN. I can't tell you one thing she has ever said, nor can I even tell you what her voice sounds like, but she sure is good looking! She is responsible for men all over the country not being completely satisfied with their current mate.

5 other things she is responsible for

1. Over 17 million boxes of Kleenex were used because of her.

2. Happy Hour
3. 48% of all divorce in the United States
4. 235,000 restraining orders
5. Sunshine
























I wonder what it is like to be Erin Andrews? Does she know she is hot? Does she meet random guys in bars and hook up? However, I think the most important question to ask Erin is this. How does it feel to know men all over the country masturbate while thinking about you? Does it freak you out?

(If you don't like Erin Andrews how can you possibly like yourself?)

1 comment:

Lawtonfunk said...

I like that she wears orange and purple a lot. Heh, heh. That's hot.